Name: Migdalia A. German
Subject: Spanish and Exploratory Language
Contact info: email@example.com (Please copy and paste this address into your New Email instead of clicking on the link.)
4th. Quarter is off to a great start! Below is what each grade is studying:
* 6th Grade: Capitulo (chapter) 1B- "Y tu, ¿Como eres?"
* 7th. Grade: Capitulo (chapter) 4A "¿Adonde vas?"
* 6th, 7th. and 8th Grade Spanish Heritage "La vida urbana"
* 8th. Exploratory Language: Spanish Unit
Note: These online textbooks are valuable resources. Please use the textbook that corresponds to the course your child is taking. Also be aware that any vocabulary words that are needed for uncompleted work or homework will be found in the online textbook on the chapter the work corresponds to under Repaso del Capitulo(PDF).
6th & 7th Grade: Beginning Spanish and Continuing Spanish use the link for Realidades A
Supply List for 2015-2016
* Folder with prongs & Lined paper or One subject Notebook
* Pen and Pencil
* Reading Material
I am very happy teaching at Clemmons Middle School. This will be my thirteenth year working for WSFCS, and my eleventh year working at Clemmons. I am from the Dominican Republic and have a Masters Degree in Public Administration. I will be teaching my native language and Exploratory Language.