Middle College of Forsyth, "MCF", is a unique program which provides students an opportunity to finish their high school diploma while earning college credits. MCF is located on the campus of Forsyth Technical Community College.
Who is a Successful MCF Student?
A student who:
- Has successfully passed English I, English II, Math I, Math II, World History, Biology, PE 1 & 2, Health, and preferably 2 units of foreign language
- Has completed at least 10 or more high school credits
- Is at least 15 years old
- Is self-motivated
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- Wants to graduate from high school
- Can successfully earn college credits (if they qualify)
Applying to MCF is Simple:
- Submit an electronic application on Middle College's webpage on the WSFCS website. Electronic applications can be found under the "Quick Links" tab
- Submit a transcript from current high school or have current high school to forward a transcript to MCF
- After a complete application and transcript is received and processed, an interview may be scheduled. If selected for an interview, student must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Interviews typically last 45 minutes to an hour.
- During the interview, students will be scheduled for the College Placement Test (CPT)
2017 Open House Informational Sessions
- WSFCS Magnet Fair- Saturday, January 7, 2017
- Open House: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 from 6-7 pm in Ardmore Auditorium
- Informational Session: Thursday, February 23, 2017 in Snyder Hall room 6149
Call us at (336) 734-7437 for additional information