Computer Lab Rules
1. Abide by the Flat Rock Middle School Computer Lab Expectations and Procedures at all times.
2. Follow all directions given by your teacher and/or the Instructional Technology Coach.
3. No food, gum or drinks will be allowed in the lab at any time.
4. Show respect for all equipment, adults and students.
5. Raise your hand if you need help and quietly wait your turn for help.
6. No talking unless given permission by your teacher or the Instructional Technology Coach.
· Verbal reminder
· Verbal warning private conference with Instructional Technology Coach and/or teacher.
· You may be moved to another work station (if one is available)
· Loss of lab privilege for the day
· Loss of lab privilege for the week
· Parent notification
· Formal conference with parent and Instructional Technology Coach
If you deliberately damage lab equipment, then you will be suspended from the computer lab until a parent meeting is held.
Deliberate and/or malicious treatment of the computer lab equipment is a serious violation of the rules. The full consequence will be decided on a case by case basis by the Instructional Technology Coach and the principal.
*** PLEASE NOTE
The rules and consequences are subject to up-dates and may change as necessary. Notification of changes will be provided as they occur.