Why Join the Paisley PTSA?
Show support for your child and Paisley by joining the PTSA!
Membership is open to all parents,students, teachers, staff, grandparents, and more. For only $6.00 per member, you will become a vital part of the Paisley community.
How Much Does it Cost?
$6.00 per individual member. Anyone can join - Students, Moms,Dads, Teachers, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc.
Your membership supports the National, State and Local PTA and entitles you to:
What Do I Get for Joining?
- Eligibility to discuss and vote on PTSA business.
- Membership in the North Carolina and National PTAs.
- A fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference in your child's future and learn about important issues affecting children at our school and in our community.
- A coupon valid for $10 off at Office Max!
How Do I Join?
Joining is easy! Simply download the 2012-13 PTSA Membership form or send in the form included in the September Panther Pride newsletter. Return the form with your dues of $6.00 per person to Paisley in an envelope marked PTSA Membership. Dues and form can be turned in at the office, with the home base teacher, or mailed to Paisley PTSA - 1400 Grant Avenue - Winston-Salem 27105.
Why should I join?
- Joining the PTSA shows you support the programs we provide at Paisley including volunteer screening, the Paisley Pipeline, newsletters, Book Fair, International Festival, Fine Arts Festival, and more.
- Joining the PTSA allows you to be a part of the positive changes we make at the school, county, state, and national level to improve education for all children.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to attend the quarterly PTSA meetings.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to volunteer for any of the PTSA programs or events.
- Of your $6.00 PTSA dues, $4.00 is sent to the North Carolina and National PTAs. The remaining $2.00 stays at Paisley and is spent on programs at our school to enhance our students' educational experience.
For more information, contact our Membership chairperson, Shavonda Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org.