Crosby Scholars is an early college awarenss program. It helps students learn good habits for life. All middle school students who submit an application by the deadline are accepted into the program.
How does the Crosby Scholars Program assist students?
- Offers academic and personal growth workshops including test taking, goal setting, building self-esteem and more.
- Provides opportunities to particpate in community services activities.
- Exposes students to local college campuses and career exploration.
- Encourages alcohol/drug free lifestyle.
- Provides annual recognition for students who complete program requirements.
How do I join?
Submit an application by the deadline of October 1, 2012. Applications are available from the website: www.crosbyscholars.org. You can fill it out and submit it online. Come by the Guidance Office if you need help.
All Crosby Scholar service hours forms are past due. Service hours after April 12, 2013 will count towards next year. Keep recording your hours.