Keeping the Peace
The following are my rules for keeping the peace in our classroom.
1. Come to class. Do not skip any classes!
2. Be honest! Tell me the truth. The truth will set you free!
3. Always try your best! Please don't be lazy. I am here to help you, but first you must help yourself!!!
4. Please make sure your phone is off during all classes. I do not want to see it or hear it. Thanks!
5. Eating and drinking should be done in the cafeteria or the picnic table area, not in classrooms.
6. It is very hard to speak English with chewing gum. Save gum for before or after school.
7. Take pride in our school and our classroom. Please recycle any papers that you don't need in the green recycling bins and throw all other trash in the trash cans.
8. Be on time for class!
9. Be kind and respect everyone!! Treat others the way you want to be treated.
10. Most importantly, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!! Sometimes school will be hard, but don't give up! All of the ESL teachers are here to help you and want to help you!
Do more than belong, participate.
Do more than care, help.
Do more than belive, practice.
Do more than forgive, forget.
Do more than dream, work.