The Educator Warehouse is made possible because of the many generous donations of local businesses and individuals.
Everything from gently-used office supplies to new crayons and markers are needed and appreciated. Suggested donations include:
CLASSROOM AND OFFICE SUPPLIES
- Paper—all colors, sizes, and types
- Pens, pencils, crayons, markers, highlighters, dry erase markers
- Scissors, glue, pencil sharpeners and erasers, pencil boxes & pouches
- Kleenex, wet wipes, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizer
- Post-it/sticky notes, composition notebooks, sheet protectors, & pocket folders
- Staplers, tape dispensers, binder clips, tape, glue sticks, rubber bands, organizers, and more!
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALSIn addition to classroom supplies, the Educator Warehouse needs monetary donations to supplement the donated supplies and cover our nominal overhead expenses. All donations are 100% tax-deductible, and the teachers will appreciate your generosity!
- Lesson plan idea books, children's books and novels
- Bulletin board materials, posters, charts & room decor
- Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts manipulatives
- Games, puzzles, flash cards and more!
Pay online at forsythedpartnership.org/give or make checks payable to Forsyth Education Partnership - PO Box 141 - Winston-Salem, NC 27102.
For questions regarding donations, please contact:
The Educator Warehouse at 336.671.1078 or Karel Chandler, community volunteer, at 336.817.1673
The Educator Warehouse is a project of Forsyth Education Partnership and Winston-Salem Forsyth County Council of PTAs. Both organizations are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.