Allegacy Federal Credit Union
HOURS: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Closed: during exams and summer
LOCATION: School Store
Important Information about the
Mt. Tabor Student-Run Allegacy Federal Credit Union branch:
The Advanced Business classes of Mt. Tabor are the pioneers behind the Allegacy Federal Credit Union branch that now opens in our school store three days a week! After a grand opening in the Fall of 2010, we are open for business now! In order to open an account, you need to know the following information:
1. Anyone can open an account: students, teachers, staff, parents.
2. To open an account, you have to completely fill out the documents you see above. You must also have an ID or Passport to open an account.
3. You cannot withdraw more than $25 in a single day when doing business at the Mt. Tabor Allegacy branch.
4. To open a checking account, you must have a driver's license, NC State ID or ID from Guidance and fill out the application.
5. To open a savings account, you do not need any money. (Allegacy will deposit the first $5.00).
COME VISIT US AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT TODAY!