RISE Summer Camp
RISE (Reaching Incredible Success Every day) Summer Camp provides the opportunity to reduce summer learning loss in a welcoming learning environment where children are engaged in learning with the most accomplished teachers in the district. RISE is designed to help your students excel! Don’t let your child miss out on the exciting RISE Summer Camp!
- July 8, 2019 to August 1, 2019
- Mondays-Thursdays only
- 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Instruction in Literacy and Math
- Enrichment classes including Arts and/or Physical Education
- 1st-3rd Classrooms of 15 students with 2 instructors
- 4th -8th Classrooms of 15 students with 1.5 instructors
- Researched based curriculum
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Bus Transportation provided
- Bolton ES, Gibson ES, Griffith ES, Main Street Academy MS, Mineral Springs ES, Mineral Springs MS, Petree ES, and Smith Farm ES
- No Cost!
- Invitation only!
This summer program is by invitation only based on a student's reading and math proficiency.
SPACES ARE LIMITED so please use this website to sign up https://tinyurl.com/wsfcsrise. For questions and/or general information, please contact 336-748-4000 ext. 34245.