Driver Education registrations are done online through the North Carolina Driving School. For a list of classes and locations go to http://ncdrivingschool.com/ or call 1-800-375-6550
- is a state supported program for all students enrolled in school whether public, private, charter, or licensed home school.
- is a course that consists of 30 hours of classwork and 6 hours behind-the-wheel training.
- is required for any person under the age of 18 desiring to receive a driver's license/learner's permit.
- is not part of the school day or of school curriculum, however; considered a "part of school life."
- is designed and dedicated to prepare our students for a lifetime skill that greatly enhances their quality of life.