Mrs. Peay’s P.A.W.S Laws
· Raise your hand to speak.
· Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
· Be willing to share school items and take turns.
· Look and Listen when an adult is speaking.
· Ask before leaving your seat.
· Use kind words when speaking to or about your classmates.
· Always keep your work area neat.
· Complete and return all classroom and homework assignments on time.
· When you complete an assignment follow the teacher’s directions regarding what to do next.
· Make sure all home/school communication is given to the parent/teacher.
· Pay attention and stay on task in all classes.
· Place any materials that you use back where they belong when you are done.
· Always do your best work using your best handwriting – go the extra mile
· Walk! - No running, hopping, skipping, etc. in the classroom.
· Use all materials carefully and the way that they are supposed to be used.
Below are the consequences and rewards used in my classroom:
Consequences: PBIS Form, silent lunch, time out for reflection, phone call to parent, referral to the office
Rewards: PAW Bucks, stickers, treats, and other classroom privileges