CHORUS LETTER REQUIRMENTS:
1. Must be in the West Forsyth Concert Choir for 2 years.
2.Graduating Senior who has taken chorus at West or another school for 4 years
3. Must have an "A" average in Concert Choir.
4. Must Be cooperative and work well with other chorus members.
5. Must attend all concerts.
6. ATTENDANCE - Cannot have an Attendance Failure
OUTSTANDING SENIOR AWARD (Voted on by concert choir members):
1. One year must be in the West Forsyth Concert Choir.
2. An "A" average in chorus
3. Must be a leader in chorus and be cooperative and helpful to other
4. ATTENDANCE - Cannot have an Attendance Failure
CHORUS AWARDS FOR 2014-2015
ALL-COUNTY CHORUS STUDENTS - Duone Campbell, Ian Gallagher, Quinn Grant, Ashley Hale, Tim Hannah, Rayanne Holton, Peter Mills, Alexis Santiago, Kathryn Selflaghs, Lauren Paige Smith, Kimberly Sundloff, Tommy Vo, Summer Washam, Amber White
SUPERINTENDENT'S CHOIR - Dalia Blevins, Kelsey Hanooman, Peter Mills, Lance Smith
MARS HILL CHORAL FESTIVAL - Dalia Blevins, Peter Mills, Amber White
MOST IMPROVED -
PARENT SERVICE AWARD -
CHORUS LETTERS -
LETTER PINS -
CHORUS STUDENT OF THE YEAR -
NATIONAL CHORAL AWARD -
GOVENOR'S SCHOOL -
AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING MUSICAL ACHIEVEMENT -
TEACHERS CHOICE AWARD -
OUTSTANDING SENIOR AWARD -