School # 336-703-6732
Computer Skills & Applications Part 1
1st Quarter - Alpha Keys
2nd Quarter - Numeric/Symbol and Numeric Keypad
3rd Quarter – Word Processing Basics
4th Quarter – Speed and Accuracy / Review
Computer Skills and Applications Classroom Procedures
1. Be seated as you enter the classroom.
2. Check the board for the bell ringer and assignments.
3. Remain seated throughout the class period, unless you are directed to move around by the teacher.
4. If you must talk, talk softly. You should not be heard clear across the room, unless you are engaged in a class activity assigned by the teacher.
5. No book bags
6. No cell phones or tablets
7. No food or drinks
8. No cursing
9. Abide by “The Prep Way”.
1st Offense – Warning / Change Seating / PBIS Referral
2nd Offense – Parent Contact (Corrective Action Form)
3rd Offense – Written Referral
School Grading Scale:
A – 90 - 100
B – 80 - 89
C – 70 - 79
D – 60 - 69
F – 59 – Below
Pencil or Pen
Note book paper or composition book