• What Do I Need To Enroll at MMS?
    1. Proof of Residency - examples: power bill, lease to your home, water bill, purchase agreement.  If you live with someone else on a permanent basis, see below*
    2. Birth Certificate
    3. Immunizations
    4. Check out sheet with grades or report card from previous school
    5. Any Exceptional Children's paperwork
    6. Custody paperwork (if applicable)
    7. Copy of legal guardians Drivers License or photo ID
    * If a student and their parents live with someone else on a permanent basis: the MMS Student Services will need a notarized statement of that person stating that the parent and the student live with them at their address.  PLUS proof of residency of that person.  We have a form available to use for this purpose.
    ** Any other specific enrollment questions, please call the Meadowlark Middle School Student Services and speak with a counselor.
Last Modified on March 18, 2020