What Do I Need To Enroll at MMS?
* If a student and their parents live with someone else on a permanent basis: the MMS Student Services will need a notarized statement of that person stating that the parent and the student live with them at their address. PLUS proof of residency of that person. We have a form available to use for this purpose.** Any other specific enrollment questions, please call the Meadowlark Middle School Student Services and speak with a counselor.
- Proof of Residency - examples: power bill, lease to your home, water bill, purchase agreement. If you live with someone else on a permanent basis, see below*
- Birth Certificate
- Check out sheet with grades or report card from previous school
- Any Exceptional Children's paperwork
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- Copy of legal guardians Drivers License or photo ID
Last Modified on March 18, 2020