The WSFCS system is moving toward Haiku as its learning management system, and I am doing my best to learn it and, in turn, help you learn to use it! Being able to log in is the first task you need to know, so look below for how to log into the Haiku system.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO HAIKU?
1. On the Reagan homepage, look in the upper right-hand corner for the "User Options" tab. Click it.
2. From the dropdown menu, click "Haiku."
3. You will need to use the "Google" log in option that will be TO THE LEFT of the screen.
4. You will log in using the following:
- USERNAME: your computer user email@example.com NO OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL WORK!!!
- PASSWORD: the password you use to log in on school computers
In case you forgot: Computer User Name
-First 4 letters of your first name
-First 4 letters of your last name
-Last 4 digits of your lunch number