General Student Information
Click here to access Parent Portal.
If you need log in information for Parent Portal, call Mount Tabor's main office (336-703-6700) and ask to speak to our PowerSchool Data Manager, Anita Wade. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the user's guide to Parent Portal provided by WS/FCS, click here.
Important information about checking grades:
- Parents can check student attendance and grades online through a program called Parent Portal.
- As a result, progress reports will not be emailed home, although students may receive hard copies throughout the year.
- While attendance is entered daily, grades are not entered by teachers on a daily basis, though teachers try to update their online grade book weekly.
- Please contact your student's teacher if you have specific questions concerning grades.
- Individual teachers may weigh grades differently, so be sure to check for each teacher's system (some teachers count assignments as percentage of a grade, while others use a point system).
- Knowing how each teacher weights grades will help you understand your student's overall average.