Welcome to Clemmons Elementary School
If you have a question regarding school enrollment or attendance, you may contact me at (336) 703-4210 or email@example.com
We welcome you to the wonderful world of Clemmons Elementary. This will be a year of new beginnings for your child and we are excited about a wonderful year of learning with you and your child as we embrace the journey of literacy together.
Enrollment InformationYou will need to bring the following information to the school to enroll your child(ren):
1. Your child's certified birth certificate or a court order that shows you have legal custody of the child. Your child must be 5 years old before or on August 31st of the year in which you wish to enroll him/her.
2. Your child's up-to-date immunization records. For more information about the NC required immunizations for school entry, please visit the NC Immunization website, http://www.immunizenc.com/parentsschoolreqs.htm.
3. Proof of address. This must be a utility bill with your name and address or a lease and/or property closing documents.4. Valid Photo ID of parent/legal guardian
Where should your child attend school?
There are two ways to find out:
1. Visit the School Locator.
2. You may also call Clemmons Elementary at 336-703-4210.
Student Information Enrollment Form
Health Assessment (Incoming kindergarten students and students enrolling in a NC public school for the first time are required by state law to have a health assessment filled out by a physician)
Parent Portal Information
PowerSchool Parent Portal is an online resource that gives parents access to:
- Grades and attendance
- Test results
- Grade history
- Attendance history
- Email notifications that can include your child's grades and school announcements
- Teacher comments
- School bulletins
Parents and guardians are now required to request Parent/Guardian accounts in person at each school their child(ren) attend in the district to be able set up accounts. One Parent Account will allow multiple children to be linked with the provided access IDs and access passwords. The accounts are secure, so please don't share your information and passwords with anyone else.
Parents and guardians are required to request Parent/Guardian accounts in person with a picture ID at each school their child(ren) attend in the district to be able set up accounts.
For more information about Parent Portal, please download and read this user's guide.
Bus Service for Zone 8 Blue
Zone 8 Blue: If your child is attending Clemmons Elementary and you are residential to any of the schools below, you will be able to get a bus.
- Clemmons Elementary
- Kimmel Farm Elementary
- Ward Elementary
Kindergarten: Children who will be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31, 2017, may enroll in kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year.