INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS...All individuals who want to volunteer MUST register online. Here are the instructions for getting started.Go to the following link: https://www.wsfcsvolunteers.com/Click on: "New Volunteer? Click here to register."Next...
If your submission is not accepted initially, add information that might have been omitted, making sure you mark (√) the interest category boxes again.
- Create a login/password--Complete all information.
- Indicate school(s) at which you plan to volunteer.
- Indicate/check your interests.
- Submit Registration.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email verification notice--(serves to ensure your email address is valid).
- Respond to it, so the processing of your application can start. (You must respond!)
After your application is processed/cleared, you will be notified by email from email@example.com.
Your name will appear on the list of cleared volunteers for Speas.
Please contact us to arrange a convenient time to come in and discuss a placement.India GreenParental Involvement Coordinator, Testing CoordinatorSpeas Global Elementary School2000 West Polo Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106Contact: 336-703-4135Email: firstname.lastname@example.org