• How Do I Enroll My Child at Carver?

    If you would like to enroll your child at Carver, please call and set up an appointment. When you come to that meeting you will need to bring with you the following:
    1) The student's birth certificate
    2) Proof of residency within the last 30 days, which must be one of the following: a current utility bill, the current lease on your apartment/house, a current mortgage bill
    3) Immunization records
    4) The most current transcript and/or report card (9th graders, at the beginning of the year, will need to bring your 8th grade report card)
    5) Photo Identification
    6) Out of State students must provide proof of a physical by a physician within 30 days of enrolling 
    registration info  
Last Modified on November 28, 2017