You are invited to a FREE College Planning Class
REAGAN HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
Tuesday, February 5th
Ryan Clark, MBA, CCPS, Author of the book,
College Aid for Middle Class America: Solutions to Paying Wholesale vs. Retail
“HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR STUDENT AND YOUR POCKETBOOK”
This event is organized by the Reagan High School PTSA and is free to all.
Ryan’s books will be for sale that evening
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. Parents, bring your students!
In this informal class you will learn:
• How to help students decide which colleges to apply to.
• What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
• The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student applies.
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
• Why procrastination can (and will most likely) cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a detailed timeline for success.
• Plan for a full 1.5 hours, we’ll use every minute of class time...and bring your student!
Past PTSA Financial Aid presentations
PTSA FINANCIAL AID PRESENTATION
Speaker Tom Benza