Classified - Non-Licensed Positions
Classified Positions – include non-certified, non-teaching positions such as:
- Teacher Assistant
- Child Nutrition
- Maintenance - HVAC, Electrician, Plumber, Groundskeeper, etc.
- Technology Specialist - Help Desk Assistant, Technical Support Assistant
- Transportation - Mechanic
Sign-up or Login to NC School Jobs Powered by PeopleAdmin
Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools Job Board - Click search to see all available jobs
- Most non-licensed candidates will apply through NC School Jobs Powered by PeopleAdmin.
Along with a complete application, classified candidates must submit three references.
Associate's degree or high school diploma must be uploaded to the application as mandated by the position requirements.
Candidates will have the opportunity to apply to a “Generic” classified position if a position is not available.
Candidates have the option to upload their college transcripts and other relevant documentation to their application (strongly encouraged when applicable).
- You must also hold the proper certification for certain classified positions.
Teacher Assistants/Clerical Personnel should apply with CPI if you currently do not work for WS/FCS
- WS/FCS has partnered with Carolina Placement, Inc. (CPI), a staffing agency, to fill our assistant positions.
- To be considered for an assistant position, whether it is clerical, classroom, ISS, ESL, one-on-one, or another, please contact CPI.
- Follow their instructions and contact them directly with questions.