Need a copy of your OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL transcript?
To send your official high school transcript to any college or university in North Carolina except Wake Forest University (electronic copy, delivered in minutes):
- Log in to your CFNC.org portfolio (OR create a CFNC.org portfolio)
- Go to purple APPLY tab
- Go to Application Hub
- Review your information - your name must be EXACTLY as it appears in PowerSchool
- Choose the college to receive your electronic transcript
- Track your transcript (transaction #) and view a pdf read-only copy of your transcript
To send your official high school transcript to an out of state college, Wake Forest University or for a scholarship (paper copy delivered via US mail):
- Complete a blue transcript request card (see Ms. Slater)
- First 2 requests are free, additional transcripts requested are $1.00 each. Scholarship transcripts are always free.
2013-2019 graduates can send an electronic transcript to any college or university in North Carolina for FREE using CFNC.org. Just create an account (or log in to the account you created in high school) to find the APPLICATION HUB to send transcripts and complete college applications. You must know your NC Student ID number. Save yourself time, a drive and $5.00 by managing your high transcript requestss through CFNC.org!
To order a paper copy (if graduated within the past 5 years) please contact Mrs. Slater at (336)771-4711. Per WSFCS policy, the cost for each transcript is $5.00. Graduates prior to 2012 can request transcripts from the office of Former Student Records.