I am very honored and excited to join the Hall-Woodward Jets family. As our new principal it is my mission to motivate, inspire and propel each and every member of our school family into our places of continual excellence as students, educators, parent-partners, community-based partners and life-long learners. Hall-Woodward is bursting with great potential to far exceed expectations and to produce learners and leaders who refuse to be average, overcoming obstacles, and blazing trails that make great impacts in our community and beyond. As I join the Hall-Woodward Family, I am personally challenged, inspired and motivated to grow our school by growing every child, every day based on their unique learner profiles.
I plan to communicate my commitment to listen and learn as I lead at Hall-Woodward Elementary. My goals and actions listed below will be indicative of my commitment to “seek first to understand” as I lead our staff as your new leader on this awesome journey that is well underway. As we move forward, please know that I welcome and desire your input as we reveal Hall-Woodward as the premier school in Forsyth County. Together we can and we will rise to the top because of our commitment to join forces as a united school family, declaring that our children will receive the best education possible. We are in our finest days and the best is yet to come!
- Establish and nurture positive and productive relationships with the members of the Hall-Woodward Elementary School family in order to better understand the history, norms, values and traditions of the school community-at-large.
- Establish a foundation for continuous school improvement by identifying strengths and opportunities for growth for the school and school community.
- Collaboratively develop and communicate a clear vision for continuous improvement (academic growth and achievement), grounded in research-based outcomes and supported by historical data and feedback from staff members, parents, community-based partners, students and extended family members (district personnel).
- Rally the Hall-Woodward Family towards achieving goals outlined in our shared vision statement through:
- on-going and honest communication
- challenging complacency
- a commitment to growth
- mutual accountability for all
- celebration of our diversity
- inclusion of one and all