Email or Fax Requests:
All high schools maintain graduation records for students from the most recent 5 years.
Contact the graduation school for transcripts if the student has graduated within the past 5 years.
- Prepay the $5 per record at our WS/FCS payment processing page. Once the transaction is complete, you will be emailed your receipt to the email address you provided to the payment processor.
- Please print your receipt from your email account.
- Make a hard-copy of your photo ID and write the following information on that sheet of paper:
- Full name when you were in school.
- Date of birth
- Name of the last school you attended.
- Indicate if you graduated or withdrew and which year.
- Records you are requesting (transcript, immunization, etc.)
- Address where you want the records mailed.
- Your telephone number
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at 336-727-2306.
- FAX: send your printed receipt and the hard-copy of your photo ID to WS/FCS Former Student Records FAX 336-661-6572
Email: attach your printed receipt and the scanned image of your hard-copy of your photo ID to StudentRecords@wsfcs.k12.nc.us