•  Email or Fax Requests:



    All high schools maintain graduation records for students from the most recent 5 years.  
    Contact the graduation school for transcripts if the student has graduated within the past 5 years.
    1. Prepay the $5 per record at our WS/FCS payment processing page. Once the transaction is complete, you will be emailed your receipt to the email address you provided to the payment processor.
    2. Please print your receipt from your email account.
    3. Make a hard-copy of your photo ID and write the following information on that sheet of paper:
      • Full name when you were in school.
      • Date of birth
      • Name of the last school you attended.
      • Indicate if you graduated or withdrew and which year.
      • Records you are requesting (transcript, immunization, etc.)
      • Address where you want the records mailed.
      • Your telephone number
    1. FAX: send your printed receipt and the hard-copy of your photo ID to WS/FCS Former Student Records FAX 336-661-6572
      Email: attach your printed receipt and the scanned image of your hard-copy of your photo ID to StudentRecords@wsfcs.k12.nc.us

    If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at 336-727-2306.