• In Person Requests - Walk-Ins


    All high schools maintain graduation records for students from the most recent 5 years.  
    Contact the graduation school for transcripts if the student has graduated within the past 5 years.

    • You must bring a valid picture ID.
    • All records are $5.00 per copy
    • We accept cash or money orders only.
    • Customers picking up records for a former student must bring a notarized statement along with the former student's photo ID

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the former student. If you are 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without your written consent and a copy of your ID with the high school you attended and the year you left. Please contact our office for more information.

    If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at 336-727-2306