• US Postal Service Mail Requests:


    All high schools maintain graduation records for students from the most recent 5 years.  
    Contact the graduation school for transcripts if the student has graduated within the past 5 years.
    • Please note that we do not accept personal checks.
    • We do accept "money orders" made payable to: WS/FC Schools.

    US Postal Service Mail Requests:  USPS.com

    1. Make a hard-copy of your photo ID and write the following information on that sheet of paper:
      • Full name when you were in school.
      • Date of birth
      • Name of the last WS/FCS school you attended.
      • Indicate if you graduated or withdrew and which year.
      • Records you are requesting (transcript, immunization, etc.)
      • Address where you want the records mailed.
      • Your telephone number.
    2. Enclose your payment along with the hard-copy of your photo ID using the US Postal Service to:
    WS/FCS Former Student Records
    PO Box 2513
    Winston-Salem, NC 27102
    If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at 336-727-2306.