• Diploma Replacement


    Former Student Records does not keep Diplomas in our office.

    To request a diploma replacement form or download/print it from the link below.  You will need to fill out the Form and mail it with the $50.00 fee to:

    Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
    Attn: Former Student Records
    P.O. Box 2513
    Winston-Salem, NC 27102.

    If you can't download/print the form, you may call us at (336) 727-2306 and we can mail you the form.
    If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office at 336-727-2306