Substance Use Referral Form

  • When a student violates policy 5131.6 /AR 5131.6 the school is required to complete the Substance Use Referral Form. 

    A copy of the completed form is to be given to the parent/guardian and a copy is to be sent to the Substance Use & Safety Intervention office to the attention of Tamara Patterson. 

    If you have any questions regarding this form or a drug violation, please give our office a call (336) 748-4000 ext. 70664.