• Welcome to Mount Tabor High School!

    Please follow the steps below to register within the WS/FCS District.  After verifying that you are within Mt. Tabor's zone please contact our Student Services office directly (336-703-6728) to schedule an enrollment meeting and let us know that you either have completed the online enrollment (steps and instructions below) or will need to complete a paper copy in our office.  An enrollment packet will need to be completed online or in person, all required documentation must be provided, and a parent/legal guardian must be present for the enrollment appointment.  Please make sure you bring all required documentation prior to or during your scheduled enrollment meeting.

    In Addition:

    • If entering as a 9th grader then proof of being promoted from 8th grade is required and an 8th grade report card is helpful to determine courses for 9th grade. 
    • If you are coming from a high school, a transcript or final report cards from your previous school will be needed to determine progression within NC graduation requirements, grade level, as well as courses for entering grade/year.  


    Step 1: Find Your Residential School

    In Forsyth County, students are assigned to a residential elementary, middle, and high school for their home address. Please visit WS/FCS Site directly by clicking here to search for your residential school based on your address.

    Step 2: Enrollment Checklist

    Below are the documents you will need to finalize the enrollment process.  These items are required in order to attend Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools.  Once you  have gathered the information needed below in the checklist click the online enrollment button below.

    • A certified copy of your child's birth certificate.
    • Proof of your Forsyth County address, which must be one of the following:
      • Current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old.
      • A deed to a home or a lease of an apartment with a Forsyth County address and residence in the home or apartment.
      • An automobile registration form with a Forsyth County address.
      • Listing a Forsyth County address with an employer or other document verifying that employer has transferred employee to Forsyth County from another location or that employer has hired parent as a new employee and parent is relocating to Forsyth County.
      • Documentation of receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or other public assistance at a Forsyth County address.
      • In the absence of all other documentation, a document verifying that the parent, legal guardian or caretaker is living on a permanent basis with someone else:
        • That is signed by the owner of the house or the lessee of the apartment;
        • That is signed by the parent, guardian or caretaker; and
        • That is notarized.
    • A government issued photo ID of the parent or legal guardian.
    • Your child's immunization records.
      • State law requires every child entering public schools in North Carolina for the first time to receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. You or your medical provider should provide a completed N.C. Health Assessment Form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. N.C. Health Assessment Forms are also available at Forsyth County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Forsyth County Health Department.
    • Step 3: Use These Links to Enroll in the 2024-2025 School Year or Contact Mt. Tabor's Student Services Directly for a paper copy (336-703-6728)

      Open enrollment logo button botón de logotipo de inscripción en línea


      If you are having difficulties with logging into the system, contact support at 1-866-434-6276

    Step 4: Contact Mt. Tabor Student Services to set up an Enrollment Meeting (336-703-6728)

Last Modified on June 6, 2024