• All students who are new to NC public schools (kindergarteners, private school students, homeschooled students, new NC residents, foreign exchange students, etc.) must have a completed health assessment form and copy of immunization records on file with their school's nurse. 
    If your student has a medication that needs to be administered at school, please have the child's physician complete the medication administration form.   
    Health forms can found below.