What can you do with Google Docs
Google Docs allow you to create, collaborate and edit text documents in your web browser without any additional software.
What can Docs do for you?
- Can create and edit documents anywhere from any device online.
- Can share and collaborate with others on the document at the same time
- Can make comments and respond in real-time
- Can be downloaded in multiple formats. MS Word, PDF, etc.
- Work is automatically saved
Docs Accessibility Information
Here are some things to think about when creating and collaborating on a G Suite product to ensure that all collaborators are able to participate in the conversation. View the Google Accessibility Products and Features site for the product you are working with.