AUTOMOBILE POLICY/PARKING INFORMATION
Parking will be limited to those students classified as Juniors and Seniors. Those students who respect and obey the laws, rules and regulations pertaining to automobiles and other vehicles as set forth by the state of North Carolina and West Forsyth will be permitted to drive and park on campus if there is enough space. Students need to pay close attention to the driving policy throughout the school year. Failure to comply with rules and regulations can result in having the privileges to drive and park on campus revoked. Those who are eligible and have chosen to drive must accept the responsibility that goes with it.
- All cars must be registered with a proper sticker attached to the bottom passenger side of the front window by the adhesive provided on the sticker. Students must have a sticker for each car registered. The cost is subject to change by the School Board.
- Students must park only in their assigned spot.
- Students discovered buying a sticker illegally will lose their own driving privileges. Students may only buy one sticker for a car registered to their family. Students may NOT transfer their sticker to another vehicle or another student at any time.
- Temporary daily permits are available to ONLY students that have a permanent sticker when driving a vehicle that was not originally registered. Cost is $1.00 per day.
- Freshmen and sophomores are not allowed to park on campus. They are only permitted in the student parking lot before or after school if they ride to and from school with a registered driver. Freshmen and sophomores who drive or park on campus could have their car towed and could be suspended.
- Student vehicles may be searched by the administration.
- West Forsyth does not condone parking at River Oaks Church or other off campus locations.
- Vehicles are subject to tow for violations.
- Leaving campus without authorization may result in parking suspension.