2021-2022 Course Registration for Rising 10th - 12th Grade
Current Reagan students will use the PowerSchool Student Portal to enter course request for the upcoming school year.
Directions for online registration:
ALL students will be placed into academic course levels based upon teacher/counselor recommendations. Any family wishing to change a student's level (i.e. standard to honors) will need to fill out a Parent Course Request Form which is posted at the above link. You should check your child's course selections in PowerSchool after their meeting and again after Feb. 25, to review what has been entered before requesting any changes. Final requests for changes must be submitted by March 1.
Below is some grade-level specific information you will need:
- You will register yourselves for classes online between Feb. 17 and Feb.25
- Counselors will NOT have individual registration meetings with all 9th graders
- If you have questions for your counselor that can't be answered via email, and wish to set up a registration meeting, there will be appointments available during the week of Feb. 22 (you can call the Student Services office to set one up)
- You will meet with your counselor during your math class to finalize your course choices (your math teacher will notify you of your meeting date, to be held sometime between Jan. 28 and Feb. 19)
- If you do not have a math class, your counselor will notify you via your WS/FCS email of an appointment date/time for your registration meeting
Incoming Freshmen - Class of 2025
Registration will be completed at your current middle school. If your student is coming from a private school, out of county/state or homeschool, please contact student services (336)703-6778 to make a registration appointment.