Welcome to Reagan High School! The first step to registering for a WSFCS high school is to determine which district you live in. You can do this at School Locator. If you are in the Reagan district, please call Student Services at (336)703-6778 to make an enrollment appointment with a counselor. Below are the list of documents you will need bring with you on the day of your appointment.
I. Items that are required before registration can begin:
A. Proof of Address in Reagan district:
1. New housing contract/lease (if contract/lease is not new we also need to see something showing that the address
is still current), or
2. Utility bill in parent's name showing service to address, or
3. Another bill/official mail connected to the physical property and in parent's name to determine current address (tax bill, car registration, etc.)
B. To establish legal guardianship:
1. Birth certificate - This is used to verify your child's age as well as proof that you are the parent.
2. Custody Papers (if applicable) - If you are not the child's parent, you must provide a court-ordered document that shows you have legal custody of the child
3. ID of person registering student
C. Fulfillment of North Carolina Immunization Laws:
1. Immunization Records
D. Other pertinent information
1. Name, fax number and mailing address of last school attended
II. Items that may be required to determine proper grade and course placement
1. Academic information (transcripts, report cards, test scores)
2. Information concerning Childs placement in any special classes (EC, etc)
Once you have secured the above documents click the link below to begin your online registration!