SAT Security Measures
1. Student MUST have their registration ticket with them in order to test.
2. Registration tickets must have a photo of the student. Your picture must be "passport like" quality. It must be a clear shot with ONLY one person in the picture.
3. You must have a valid ID. Even with your picture on registration ticket, if you don't have a valid ID you will not be allowed to test.
ACT Test ScheduleFor the ACTRegister at http://www.actstudent.org/.For the SATRegister at http://sat.collegeboard.org/home*The Guidance Office recommends taking the SAT in your junior year to have a score ready for your college applications at the start of your senior year or take the first test offered into your senior year.*Regardless, you should consider taking the test another time in your senior year if you hope to boost your scores.**All Junior students will take the ACT in the spring of their Junior year during a scheduled school day for free and do not need to register/pay**Preparing for the SAT and ACTThe College Board has great resources for preparing for the SAT, including questions of the day sent straight to your phone and practice tests. Check out http://sat.collegeboard.org/practice to help you get the highest score you can.Use your PSAT scores for free, personalized SAT prep help on My College Quickstart. Check out https://quickstart.collegeboard.org to enter your personal ID code on your test scores and access the prep materials that are waiting just for you.ACT has several resources available for preparing for their test including practice tests and questions of the day sent straight to your phone. Check out http://www.actstudent.org/testprep/ and help boost your ACT score.FREE SAT and ACT Prep Info!!!Registering Late for the SAT
If you are registering for the SAT after the above mentioned deadline you still have time to submit a registration, but you must pay a late fee. Late registrations made by mail have a different deadline from those made by phone or online. Please see for late registration deadlines and fees.
Fee Waivers SAT & ACT - Contact your counselor if you meet the criteria for a fee waiver:
* Student is enrolled or eligible to participate in the Free or Reduced Lunch Program set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
* Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines.
* Student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids students from low-income families
* Student's family receives public assistance
* Student lives in federally subzidized public housing or foster home
* Student is homeless
* Student is a ward of the state of an Orphan