What the Atkins Advisory Council is:
- Collection of leaders of all Atkins Clubs to better coordinate fund drives, sales, and activities going on at Atkins High School.
- The Advisory council allows Atkins to have school-wide student-led initiatives and to more efficiently communicate between the aspects of the student body in clubs.
- Prevents multiple clubs for planning the same or highly similar activities.
- We will meet quarterly in Mrs. Tamer’s room (until that is too small then that may need to be altered). Our first meeting was Wednesday, March 4th, 2020, and here are the << Minutes >>.
Moving Forward with the Atkins Advisory Council:
- Starting in the Fall of 2020, all clubs at Atkins High School must have a representative come to every Advisory Council meeting in order to be able to be an approved club at Atkins.
- The next meeting is on Monday, May 18th, 2020 and we would like all clubs to be present with their leaders from the 2019-2020 school year and 2020-2021 school year to help transition to the summer and next year.
- Add advisors (or a student leader) must fill out << This Form >> to register your club.
- Please bring information about your club, meeting dates and times, staff/faculty sponsor, service activities that are oftentimes a focus of your club, ways that your club may be willing to help out with the drives and initiatives of other clubs.