I've created a Google Classroom for SFES Social-Emotional Learning. The classroom will hold video recordings of picture books about social-emotional learning. I'll be reading some of my favorite stories that I've used in classroom lessons over the years. If you are an SFES student and did not receive an invitation to join my Google Classroom, you can join by following these steps:
- Go to classroom.google.com. It will prompt you for a google account.
- Sign into your wsfcs google account
- Student email is first four digits of first name, first four digits of last name, and last four digits of lunch number followed by @wsfcsstudents.net
- Student password is your student ID or, for kindergartners, it's "abc"
- Click the + to join a class
- Use the code 4svagen when prompted