Drive-Up Commencement Ceremony Information
Drive-Up Commencement Ceremony
Where: North Forsyth High School
When: Monday, June 15th, A – G, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Tuesday, June 16th, H - P, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wednesday, June 17, Q – Z, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Dress Code is the SAME as Field Graduation
Graduates: Look for school personnel at checkpoints for screening questions, student name card, traffic flow directions, and distribution of Senior Items. Please adhere to the following guidelines
- Students and family members arrive together to North Forsyth
- TWO cars per Graduate ONLY
- ONE Graduate per car
- Graduates are to be the passenger and not the driver
- Graduates have on your cap and gown
- Adhere to the graduation attire on your Senior Flyer
Drive-Up Route: Cars will enter from the Shattalon Dr. entrance and leave from the Hanes Mill Road exit; TWO cars per Graduate ONLY
Graduates may decorate their car with balloons, ribbons, posters, etc.