When a student can’t access certain links like Staff/Student links on the WSFCS homepage, or when logging into Canvas their screen just stops working, there is an issue with Zscaler.
They need to sign in. Here is how.
If you open the WSFCS homepage and the Zscaler pops up automatically, see the handouts below.
If the Zscaler does not pop up, follow these instructions to bring up the Zscaler sign in box.
- Open up the chrome web browser
- Press Ctrl and H at the same time
- On the left click Clear Browsing Data
- Click Blue Button that says Clear Data
- Try to go to amazon.com
- You will see a Green Box that says Sign In and asks for your User Name
- Enter the student’s full email address exactly, including the @wsfcsstudents.net
- If it asks for a password, then you know the User Name was entered incorrectly
- After correctly entering the User Name they will be able to navigate the internet