• Youth Employment Certificate (Worker's Permit)

    Guidelines and Youth Employment Certificate (Work Permit Form)
    It is critical to remember that if you are not 18 your parents or guardians must complete a YEC (Youth Employment Certificate, aka a Work Permit) even if you are going to be employed by your parents!  
    Please note that any listed opportunities are not sponsored by Reagan High School or WS/FCS.
    The following link will take you to the State of North Carolina's guidelines for underage workers.

    Once you understand the guidelines it's as easy as 1 2 3!
    1. Click on the following link
    2. Follow the instructions and complete the form (student and parents/guardians must sign)
    3. Give the form to the employer