Pre-K - 3rd grade students
Click here [discoverdairy.com] to learn more about the Adopt A Cow Program!
And the best part? It is great for traditional classroom learning or virtual learning, so no matter where or how you teach this year, this program can be a perfect fit for you!
It is the perfect program that uses Common CORE standards in Math, Reading, and Science while teaching dairy concepts. And it's all FREE!
4th - 8th grade
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOUR
There are two different options to participate in this tour, depending upon how your students will be connecting.
- IF YOU ARE A TEACHER WHO WILL HAVE STUDENTS IN YOUR CLASSROOM THE DAY OF THE TOUR ---
- Please click here to register for this tour.
- You will receive instructions for watching the tour using Zoom and information to send any students who may be watching from home.
- Registering will also enable reminder emails and future emails when new tours become available for your classroom.
- IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR STUDENT WATCHING THE TOUR FROM HOME ---
- There is no need to register for this tour.
- Please visit the LIVE tab on The Dairy Alliance Facebook Page to watch the tour at 1 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 30. Click here to directly access this page.
We look forward to hosting you at 1 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 30!
What better way to celebrate World School Milk Day than with a Dairy Farm Tour!!!
- Milk mustache templates
- Art Ideas:
- Milky Creations
- Create milk carton decorating contest or face covering with mustaches in art class
- Download a Farm to Fridge poster to show how milk gets from the cow to you
- Activity Sheets
- Health or PE Lesson plans for classroom learning
- Have students dress in colors like a dairy cow or their favorite flavor of milk - pink, brown or white on World School Milk Day (September 30, 2020).