Driver's Education at Walkertown High SchoolStudents will be offered the class in the order of birth date. Students must be 14 1/2 the day the class starts.We have resumed the classroom portion of Drivers Education Training. The classes are being taught online by the North Carolina Driving School and all registrations will be done through their website http://ncdrivingschool.com/.
Click here to find out more information about obtaining your driver's license.Driver's Eligibility Certificate
- Students will register online at https://www.ncdrivingschool.com/ or call 800-375-6550.
- Call 800-375-6550 if you have questions specific to the class.
- The cost for Driver's Education is $55. Students receiving free or reduced lunch are eligible for a fee waiver.
- Inquire about discounts on eye exams using your free and reduced lunch waiver.
- Students enrolled in four (4) courses must pass three (3) courses.
- Students enrolled in five (5) courses must pass four (4) courses.
- Students enrolled in six (6) or seven (7) courses must pass five (5) courses. -
In order to be issued a Driving Eligibility Certificate, parents should make an appointment to come to Ms. Bailey in the Student Services office and bring:
The student's Driver Education Certificate of Completion
Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
Parent signature is required on the Driving Eligibility Certificate, as well as a signature from the principal/designee and the official embossed school seal.
For additional information on driving eligibility, see Policy AR 5119 Section III.