• As a parent of a student in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools, you likely have questions about a number of services or resources that might be available for your student. From transportation to counseling to school nutrition, the information below will help you get the answers you need. 

  • Advanced Learning and Academically Gifted (AIG, HAG)

  • Career Technical Education (CTE)

  • Counseling Services

  • Exceptional Children (EC)

  • English as a Second Language (ESL/EL)

  • Forsyth Academy for Continuing Education (FACE)

  • Psychological Services

  • School Health Alliance for Forsyth County (SHA)

  • School Menus

  • Social Emotional Academic Learning (SEAL)

  • Social Workers

  • Title I Schools

  • Transportation

Can't find what you're looking for?

  • Looking for a resource or contact not listed? Let us know!

    Contact Mark Batten, Executive Director of Community Engagement: cmbatten@wsfcs.k12.nc.us