2021-2022 Online Enrollment - Next School Year
Step 1: Find Your Residential School
Step 3: Enrollment Checklist
Below are the documents you will need to finalize the enrollment process. These items are required in order to attend Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools. Once you have gathered the information needed below in the checklist click the online enrollment button above.
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Proof of your Forsyth County address, which must be one of the following:
- Current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old.
- A deed to a home or a lease of an apartment with a Forsyth County address and residence in the home or apartment.
- An automobile registration form with a Forsyth County address.
- Listing a Forsyth County address with an employer or other document verifying that employer has transferred employee to Forsyth County from another location or that employer has hired parent as a new employee and parent is relocating to Forsyth County.
- Documentation of receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or other public assistance at a Forsyth County address.
- In the absence of all other documentation, a document verifying that the parent, legal guardian or caretaker is living on a permanent basis with someone else:
- That is signed by the owner of the house or the lessee of the apartment;
- That is signed by the parent, guardian or caretaker; and
- That is notarized.
- A government issued photo ID of the parent or legal guardian.
- Your child's immunization records.
- State law requires every child entering public schools in North Carolina for the first time to receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. You or your medical provider should provide a completed N.C. Health Assessment Form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. N.C. Health Assessment Forms are also available at Forsyth County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Forsyth County Health Department.