Are you interested in taking college-level courses in high school? Current Juniors and Seniors can explore options through the Forsyth Tech website.
- Must complete a Career and College Promise Application Packet (available online at the FTCC website)
- You and a parent/guardian must meet with a staff member in Forsyth Technical Community College’s Educational Partnerships Office after receiving all the signatures on your paperwork.
- Must be a current Senior or Junior
- Must have at least a 2.8 unweighted GPA for all high school work
- Must maintain good standing and a 2.0 GPA for all college classes
- Students/parents will have to provide transportation, complete the application process and pay student fees (at this time WS/FCS will pay for tuition and books, except during the summer term).
***If interested please speak with Ms. Abrego to begin the process. ***
Mr. Eddie Waddell (firstname.lastname@example.org) is our Recruitment Coordinator who provides individual assistance to students interested in these opportunities.
Last Modified on March 24, 2022