Career Development Coordinator
The Career Development Coordinator (CDC) supports teachers and programs within the WS/FCS Career and Technical Education (CTE) Department.
They coordinate career development services for students participating in school-based Career and Technical Education courses. These include but are not limited to Career Fairs, Internships, Pre-Apprenticeships, Guest Speakers for classes and field trips dealing with CTE pathways. They facilitate partnerships with parents, business/industry professionals, postsecondary institutions, and community organizations to support students' transition to postsecondary education and/or employment.
Career Development Coordinators work collaboratively with administrators, student services personnel, and teachers to ensure the delivery of these career development services.
Information and Guidance in planning and preparing for:
- 2 or 4 year college careers
- Military Service
- Post High School Job/Career services
- Summer Jobs/Employment assistance
- Job Mentoring/Mentorships
- Building Business Partnerships
- Personal and Professional career skills
- Phone: 336-703-6700 Cell: 336-817-3280
- Office Hours Mon. -Fri. from 10am to 11am
- You may sign up for a meeting beside room 313 (my office door) anytime.
Mt. Tabor High School Webpage