We need to start gathering information about who is choosing to participate in graduation. Please complete this form: https://forms.gle/jSyyWaPzteZDJ6CT6
Graduation will take place at Truist Baseball Stadium on Sunday, June 6 at 11:00AM.
With a graduating class of over 525 seniors and a limited number of seats available, there is currently a limit of 4 tickets per graduate.
Practice will take place on Friday, June 4 at 8:30AM.
As this information is just being handed down to the schools, we hope you understand that there are many specifics that we have to work through. Over the next couple of months, you will receive more information about tickets, parking, apparel, etc. from Mr. Royal and the Senior Sponsors.
From Mr. Royal's April 29 e-mail
- Please work toward getting themselves in good standing for May 19 distribution of caps and gowns. This includes:
- paying off all school debts, including senior fees
- returning materials not being used in classes (such as calculators, class sets of English books)
- paying off debts to Jostens, if applicable
- Take care of your classes so that you are not in academic jeopardy of failing a class needed to graduate. Be sure to work with teachers to complete assignments, retaking tests, and making sure that their grades are secure. We will be communicating with students the week of May 10 if their cap and gown is being held. You will need to take care of all these issues before May 19.
- Cap and gown distribution will take place on May 19. Students that are cleared financially and academically will be able to pick up their cap and gown package between 10 and 3 in the bus lot. You will enter from the Balsom entrance. More information will come soon.
- Graduation practice is on Friday, June 4 at 8:30AM. It is not optional to attend. We will cover all the vital parts of the program. This is also when you will find out where you are seated - so your family can sit on the same side of the stadium. We will be handing out tickets and parking passes at graduation practice.
- And finally, please start thinking about how you are going to get to the Truist Stadium. Each family is allotted only 2 parking passes - including how the senior arrives. You should carpool as much as possible, including when coming to graduation practice.