• Guidelines and Youth Employment Certificate (Work Permit Form)


    If you are not 18 your parents or guardians must complete a YEC (Youth Employment Certificate, also known as Work Permit)  


    The following link will take you to the State of North Carolina's guidelines for underage workers.



    Once you have processed the guidelines, complete the following steps:

    1. Click on the hyperlink below
    2. Follow the instructions and complete the form (including REQUIRED parent/guardian signature)
    3. Give the form to the employer
Last Modified on September 9, 2023