Get to Know Us
Shureka Hargrove is the Director of Research and Evaluation (Data Collection) for the WS/FCS district. She has been with WS/FCS since January 2016. Shureka has a B.S. in Computer Science, an M.S. in Applied Mathematics and is currently working on a doctorate in Educational Research Methodology. Shureka is a native of NC and grew up in Warren County.
When she is not working, she enjoys Zumba, horror movies and spending time with her family.
Her professional organizations include:
• American Educational Research Association (AERA)
• American Evaluation Association (AEA)
• North Carolina Association for Research in Education (NCARE)
• Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
Three things that you may not know about Shureka:
1. She is a Carolina Panthers fan.
2. She has started her own Research & Evaluation Consulting Business.
3. She loves being a GodMother to her amazing 5 GodKids (4 boys and 1 girl).
4 #4 because she is an only child!
Learn more about me on Linkedin!
Andrea Vaughan is the District Data Collection Specialist. She has been with WS/FCS since August 2016; her first five years with the district were at Reagan High School. Andrea earned a B.S. in Communications from Appalachian State University. A North Carolina native, she grew up in Pfafftown and graduated from Mount Tabor High School.
Three things that you may not know about Andrea:
1. She is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and a Gold Award recipient.
2. She plays tuba and was in the marching band at both Mount Tabor and Appalachian State.
3. She enjoys live music and has lived in two musical cities: Nashville, Tennessee and Austin, Texas.