MissionWinston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools will engage all students in high-quality, relevant learning experiences so they will graduate with interpersonal, academic, and workforce skills to compete globally and contribute to society.
VisionWinston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools will be the best place to learn and work through excellence, collaboration, and inclusiveness.
Goals - click left navigation link for more information
- Student Achievement
- Equity and Access
- Community Engagement
- Human Resources Development
- Climate and Safety
- Student-Centered: We focus on the needs of every child.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for and reflect on our impact on student outcomes.
- Collaboration: We work together to support each other’s efforts to meet every student’s needs.
- Equity: We honor diversity by addressing barriers to success for every student.
- High Expectations: We challenge ourselves to inspire every student’s pursuit of greatness.
- Integrity: We align our actions, beliefs and values to support every student.
- Adult behavior impacts student outcomes
- Home, school, and community relationships drive student success
- Students remember how we make them feel
- A growth mindset fosters high expectations for all students
- Students are at the heart of what we do
- High expectations and high accountability in a psychologically safe environment.